General: The following terms and conditions form the basis of the services provided by “Global Colibri” LLC (“we”, “us” and “our”). Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. By accepting and confirming your bookings, we are entitled to assume that you have read the public contract and agree to its conditions. This document shall come into effect at the moment when the Customer (You, Your) fills in his/her personal data in the registration form when booking the tours/ accommodation/ car/ transfer, etc.
- Operator – Limited Liability Company “Global Colibri” organizes and provides travel services,
- Client – An individual or legal entity using a bank card or other electronic payment systems and completing an order form using the official website to purchase or book travel services offered by the operator
- Parties – Operator, Client
- Official website – Operator’s website available at www.janarmenia.com for information distribution and dissemination, as well as for online purchasing and booking services offered by the Operator.
- Booking of travel services – Online booking of travel services on the operator’s official website after providing relevant and reliable information about the Client for the preferred service.
- Purchase of travel services – transfer of the corresponding funds from the Client’s account to the Operator’s account after providing the necessary and reliable information about the Client for the preferred service on the operator’s official website by using the following tools: payment by credit card, electronic payment system, bank transfer or payment through the terminal.
- Travel services’ booking confirmation – System’s e-mail confirmation of the fact that the travel service chosen by the Client is booked
- Travel services’ purchase confirmation – System’s e-mail confirmation of the fact
that the appropriate funds were transferred from the client’s bank card or e-wallet.
- Client’s provided information – The operator considers the information filled in the system for travel services’ booking or purchasing reliable. For making changes to the data, the Client must inform the Operator at least 7 (168 hours) working days before the start of the tour packages and hotel services, as well as 48 hours before the individual, group tours and transfers.
Subject of the contract
By making a sign in the appropriate place, you agree that any violation of the conditions set forth in this Agreement may result in:
- Booking or purchase cancellation and cancellation charge,
- Debiting your account for any expenses incurred as a result of a breach.
You declare and warrant that:
- Your age allows you to access our website and use our services
- You are legally authorized to act on behalf of others to accept these terms
- The information provided by you or members of your group is accurate.
You are responsible for informing others of all applicable conditions regarding their bookings.
The Costumer needs to choose the payment method – online or offline (traditional method).
- Traditional method: You can book services and pay at Operator’s office (address: 2 Abovyan str., Yerevan, Armenia). All offline payments must be done by Armenian drams (AMD).
- Online method: You can book services and pay online. You can book preferred service and pay by online payment systems. We accept VISA and Master cards and ArCa payment system. The base currency for all services is AMD, and all currency exchanges will be done according to the fixed rate of The Central Bank of Armenia for that day.
The price is the same for online and offline payments.
Booking and purchase details
General: For all types of the booking the appropriate form needs to be fully completed. After the booking or purchase confirmation, You will get the e-mail with all details. Please be sure that the e-mail address is correctly mentioned and check your inbox periodically after the booking or purchase. Contact us immediately if any information is incorrect or incomplete.
For the group tours:
- Children, under the age of 3, can travel free accompanied by adults.
- Children, between 4-10 years old, travel with 50% discount (when travelling with parents).
- Starting from 11 years old, the cost of the service is calculated as for adults.
In case of booking and purchase, please, indicate the presence of children in the appropriate field.
For the guaranteed group tours:
You can book and buy a guaranteed group tour. In case of booking, you can pay for the selected service online or at the Operator’s office. If the amount of the booked services is less than 120 000 AMD, you don’t need to make prepayment. If the amount of the booked services is more than 120,000 AMD, you need to make a prepayment of 30% of the total value of the booked services at least 7 calendar days before the provision of services. The rest of the cost of services You can pay online or at the Operator’s office before the provision of the services. In case of online payment, You agree to pay the full cost of the service at least 24 hours prior to the provision of the service. At the Operator’s office, You can pay in cash or by credit card before providing the service.
For individual tours:
You can book and buy an individual tour. In case of booking, You can pay for the selected service online or at the Operator’s office. In case of online payment, you agree to pay the full cost of the service at least 24 hours prior to the provision of the service. At the Operator’s office, you can pay in cash or by credit card before providing the service.
For travel packages:
You can book and buy a travel package. In case of booking, you must make a prepayment of 40% of the total cost of the selected service at least 20 calendar days before the provision date of the service. The rest of the cost of the services must be paid at least 7 days before the provision of the service.
You can buy or book accommodation service. In case of booking, you need to make prepayment of 50% of the total cost of the selected service at least 10 calendar days before the provision date of service. The rest of the cost of services can be paid online or at the Operator’s office. In case of online payment, You need to pay at least 24 hours prior to the provision of the service. At the Operator’s office, you can pay in cash or by a bank card at least 24 hours prior to the provision of services.
For transportation service:
You can buy or book transportation services. In case of booking, you need to make prepayment of 30% of the total cost of the selected service at least 10 calendar days before the provision date of the service. The rest of the cost of services You can pay online or at the Operator’s office. In case of online payment, you must pay at least 24 hours prior to the provision of the service. At the Operator’s office, you can pay in cash or using a bank card at least 24 hours prior to the provision of the service.
Cancellation and refund conditions
Cancellation from the operator: In case of adverse weather and road conditions, the Operator has the right to change or cancel the provision of the service by providing an equivalent service or compensation. In such cases, the operator must provide information about the changes as soon as possible. However, the operator is not liable for any other expenses incurred as a result of the change or cancellation. You will receive other equivalent services, and you will also be able to cancel the reservation and receive your amount of money.
Cancellation from the Client: Cancellations or changes of the services must be notified in writing form by e-mail, where the reasons of cancellation or changes should be indicated. The process of cancellation or change is considered completed only after You receive a response letter confirming the cancellation or change.
Cancellation for guaranteed group tours:՝
You can change or cancel a purchase or booking without incurring a penalty at least 48 hours before the provision of the service. In case of cancellation of the purchase or change 24-48 hours before the provision of the service, a 30% penalty will be charged for the cost of changing the service. In case of cancellation within 24 hours, as well as late arrival without warning, the entire amount / entire cost of the service is non-refundable.
Cancellation for individual tours:
You can change or cancel a purchase or booking without incurring a fine at least 24 hours prior to the provision of the service. In case of cancellation within 24 hours, 50% of the changed amount will be charged as a fine.
Cancellation for travel packages and accommodation:
Cancellation of accommodation services and travel packages will be made in accordance with the cancellation policy of the hotel enterprise, which the operator must inform the customer when purchasing a package or accommodation service.
Cancellation for transportation services:
You can change or cancel a purchase or booking without incurring a fine at least 48 hours before the provision of the service. In case of cancellation of a purchase or booking within 24 hours, a 30% penalty will be charged for the cost of changing services. In case of cancellation within 24 hours before, the entire cost of the service is non-refundable. The refund method depends on how you made the initial payment. We usually return any money you receive using the same method that you originally used to pay for your purchase. All bank charges arising in connection with the return of payment are paid by the Client.
Unforeseen circumstances (Force Majeure)
The parties are relieved from responsibilities, if the service providing process have not been fulfilled due to unexpected circumstances (earthquake, flood, war, interruption of works of communicative means, situations that are common for the given district or apartment block, etc.).
“Global Colibri” LLC has a valid insurance for all vehicles, which also includes insurance for each vehicle location. Thus, passengers, being in the vehicle, are fully insured and all losses incurred during this period are reimbursed in accordance with the agreement concluded between “Global Colibri” LLC and the relevant insurance company.
Security of personal data
- If the specific cases are missing in the contract, the Operator and Client relations are regulated by the legislation of RA.
- In case of problems, firstly, Operator and Client will solve issues via negotiations otherwise; they will be solved based on the legislation of RA.
- If some clauses are invalid by Court, it does not mean that others are invalid in the contract.
- The customer agrees on all clauses listed in the contract at the moment of the booking or purchase.
- The Operator has the right to stop online sales of all types of cards due to force majeure. Before that, the purchases are considered valid. Due to unexpected circumstances (force majeure), without notice to the customer, the operator has the right to stop the website.
All copyrights contained on this website belong to “Global Colibri” LLC and their use is prohibited without the consent of the company. The copyright of the texts and other files presented on the website is the property of “Global Colibri” LLC. Usage of the information without prior permission is forbidden. By purchasing and using our services, You agree to above mentioned terms and conditions.