Winter group tour – Fabulous Tsaghkadzor, Emerald Sevan: Kecharis monastery, Tsaghkadzor ropeway, fish barbecue master class, Lake Sevan, fish barbecue master class, traditional lunch
Winter group tour – Fabulous Tsaghkadzor, Emerald Sevan: Kecharis monastery, Tsaghkadzor ropeway, Lake Sevan
One-day guided tour in Armenia: Garni pagan temple, Geghard Monastery, Lavash baking and testing master-class. Professional guide service and comfortable transport.
Explore fabulously beautiful Armenia in winter! The high-mountainous Lake Sevan is the “pearl of Armenia”. Lake Sevan – located at an altitude of 1,900 m above sea level in the center of the Armenian highland, and is the largest of the Caucasus lakes. Tsaghkadzor is the most famous ski resort in Armenia. There is a ropeway there and Kecharis monastery.
- Wi-Fi on board
- Traditional lunch
- Professional guide service (English, Russian)
- All entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Local sweets
- Fish barbecue master class
- Starting point: the monument of A.Tamanyan near Cascade Complex. Please be at the starting point 20 minutes before the start of the tour.
- The duration of the tour may vary depending on the weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
- For security reasons the trip might be modified or cancelled in case of bad weather conditions.
- The tour for children under 2 is free of charge.
- 50 % discount for children 3-10 is available.
- We can organize the pick-up from your hotel in city center upon request.
Stop 1: 10:40
Stop 2: 12:00
Stop 3: 14:30
Winter group tour - The beauty of winter Yerevan: «Megerian» carpet factory, Genocide Memorial, Brandy factory, Yerevan History Museum
Winter group tour - Spiritual Rest In Holy Echmiadzin։ Echmiadzin (St. Hripsime, St. Gayane, Mother Cathedral, Treasury Museum), Zvartnots