Winter group tour – Crystal Dilijan: Lake Sevan, Dilijan Museum of Regional Studies, the oldest street of Dilijan, Haghartsin monastery, traditional lunch
Winter group tour – Crystal Dilijan: Lake Sevan, Dilijan Museum of Regional Studies, the oldest street of Dilijan, Haghartsin monastery
One-day guided tour in Armenia: Garni pagan temple, Geghard Monastery, Lavash baking and testing master-class. Professional guide service and comfortable transport.
Explore fabulously beautiful Armenia! Dilijan is surely included in tours as one of the best resorts! In Dilijan, you can walk through the old town, along the oldest streets of the city, visit Dilijan Museum of Regional Studies and admire the buildings in the same architectural style, with an abundance of wood and carving. Tours in Dilijan also include one of the most beautiful monasteries – Haghartsin. Haghartsin is the monastic complex of the 11th – 13th centuries. The high-mountainous Lake Sevan is the “pearl of Armenia”. Lake Sevan – located at an altitude of 1,900 m above sea level in the center of the Armenian highland, and is the largest of the Caucasus lakes.
- Wi-Fi on board
- Traditional lunch
- Professional guide service (English, Russian)
- All entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Local sweets
- Starting point: the monument of A.Tamanyan near Cascade Complex. Please be at the starting point 20 minutes before the start of the tour.
- The duration of the tour may vary depending on the weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances.
- For security reasons the trip might be modified or cancelled in case of bad weather conditions.
- The tour for children under 2 is free of charge.
- 50 % discount for children 3-10 is available.
- We can organize the pick-up from your hotel in city center upon request.
Stop 1: 11:00
Stop 2: 14:00
Stop 3: 15:00
Stop 4: 16:00
Winter group tour - The beauty of winter Yerevan: «Megerian» carpet factory, Genocide Memorial, Brandy factory, Yerevan History Museum
Winter group tour - Spiritual Rest In Holy Echmiadzin։ Echmiadzin (St. Hripsime, St. Gayane, Mother Cathedral, Treasury Museum), Zvartnots