No products in the cart.
Regular tour: Tatev Monastery, Carahunge observatory, Shaki waterfall, “Hin Areni” winery (excursion and wine tasting)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Regular tour: Tatev Monastery, Ropeway, Carahunge observatory, Shaki Waterfall, “Hin Areni” winery
One-day guided tour in Armenia: Garni pagan temple, Geghard Monastery, Lavash baking and testing master-class. Professional guide service and comfortable transport.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
The Tatev Monastery is one of the most visited and famous places in Armenia, thus this is a must see destination for you. Tatev is a 9th century Armenian Apostolic monastery, located in Syunik Province. Do you love being among nature, visiting historical sights of Armenia? Are you looking forward to observing the stars, tasting the oldest wine and spending an adventurous and amazing time with friends and family? Then you should definitely take this trip. You can take a ride on world’s longest non-stop cable car! The Wings of Tatev, admire the fascinating view of Vorotan gorge and Shaki waterfall, explore some of the most famous historical buildings in Armenia, as The Tatev Monastery Complex includes 3 churches St Paul and Peter, St Mary and St Gregory churches, Pendulous Column, and the Carahunge Observotary near the Tatev Monastery. If you haven’t made up your mind yet here are 5 facts on why you should take this trip while you’re in Armenia.
- The Tatev Monastery was added to the UNESCO World Heritage Sites since 1995.
- Wings of Tatev, cableway from Tatev to Halidzor was included in Guinness World Records as world’s ‘longest non-stop double track cable car’’(5.7km)
- The Shaki Waterfall, which is located on the left side of Vorotan’s gorge is one of the most beautiful waterfalls and must see locations in Armenia. The waterfall cascades down from 18 meters high.
- Hin Areni’’ holds the oldest winery. Here you can taste the most delicious wine from the best varieties of grapes.
- The Carahunge Observatory is 2000 years older than Stonehange and is thus considered the oldest observatory in the world.
- Transportation on comfortable vehicles
- Professional guide service
- All tickets to mentioned historic and cultural sights, museums
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- Additional alcoholic drinks
- The tour for children under 4 is free of charge
- 50 % discount for children 4-10 is available
- We can organize the pick-up from your hotel in city center
- Please e-mail us if there are children under 4 years with you
Stop 1: 13:00
Stop 2: 15:00
Stop 3: 17:00
Stop 4: 19:00