No products in the cart.
Regular tour: Lake Sevan (Hayravank monastery), Noratus Cemetery, Selim Pass, Jermuk, “Hin Areni” winery (excursion and wine tasting)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Regular tour: Lake Sevan (Hayravank), Noratus Cemetery, Selim Pass, Jermuk, “Hin Areni” winery
Array ( )
One-day guided tour in Armenia: Garni pagan temple, Geghard Monastery, Lavash baking and testing master-class. Professional guide service and comfortable transport.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
The high-mountainous Lake Sevan is the “pearl of Armenia”. Lake Sevan – located at an altitude of 1,900 m above sea level in the center of the Armenian highland. Hayravank monastery is an Armenian architectural monument built in the 9 -13th century, in the Hayravank village, on the coastal foreland of the Sevan Lake. The trip will continue along the shore to reach Noratous, a village which is home to the largest collection of the Armenian Khachkars – stone steles engraved with a cross, designed to show the way to salvation. After Selim Pass you will continue the trip to Jermuk that is positioned within forests and mountains. The plateau is partitioned into two parts by the Arpa river gorge. The town is unique with its fantastic waterfall. And here there is the oldest winery of Armenia, where you can taste the most delicious wine from the best varieties of grapes.
- Transportation on comfortable vehicles
- Professional guide service
- All tickets to mentioned historic and cultural sights, museums
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- Additional alcoholic drinks
- The tour for children under 4 is free of charge
- 50 % discount for children 4-10 is available
- We can organize the pick-up from your hotel in city center
- Please e-mail us if there are children under 4 years with you
Stop 1: 09:30
Stop 2: 11:00
Stop 3: 15:00
Stop 4: 18:00