No products in the cart.
Regular tour: Khor Virap Monastery, Areni Cave, Noravank Monastery, “Hin Areni” winery (excursion and wine tasting)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Regular tour: Khor Virap Monastery, Areni Cave, Noravank Monastery, “Hin Areni” winery
One-day guided tour in Armenia: Garni pagan temple, Geghard Monastery, Lavash baking and testing master-class. Professional guide service and comfortable transport.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
One of the most popular sightseeings tour in Armenia is Khor Virap monastery, built in 642, translated from Armenian means “deep hole”. Khor Virap is one of the shrines of the Armenian Apostolic Church, a place of pilgrimage. Viticulture on the territory of Armenia originated many years before our era. Areni Cave or Bird Cave is located near the tributary of the Arpa River Gnishik: at 30 m height. It is situated in the rock and comprises a range of spaces, hewn in the rock, linked with narrow aisles. The location of the cave allows everybody to visit it even during the holidays in Armenia. Areni is considered to be the birthplace of Armenian winemaking. Here is located the oldest wine factory in Armenia, where around 20 grape sorts are being cultivated. Noravank Monastery is located among the wonderful steep red rocks on the ledge of a meandering gorge. It was founded in the XII century on the site of two ancient churches existed earlier.
- Transportation on comfortable vehicles
- Professional guide service
- All tickets to mentioned historic and cultural sights, museums
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- Additional alcoholic drinks
- The tour for children under 4 is free of charge
- 50 % discount for children 4-10 is available
- We can organize the pick-up from your hotel in city center
- Please e-mail us if there are children under 4 years with you
Stop 1: 10:00
Stop 2: 12:00
Stop 3: 14:00
Stop 4: 15:00