No products in the cart.
Regular tour: Haghpat Monastery, Mikoyan house-museum, Sanahin Monastery, Armenian Barbeque making master-class
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Regular tour: Haghpat Monastery, Mikoyan house-museum, Sanahin Monastery, Barbeque master-class
Array ( )
One-day guided tour in Armenia: Garni pagan temple, Geghard Monastery, Lavash baking and testing master-class. Professional guide service and comfortable transport.
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
During this tour, we will be travelling in the direction of north-east, to one of the greenest regions of Armenia – the region of Lori, where two of the three monasteries are in included the UNESCO list. The monasteries of Haghpat and Sanahin are closely connected, and located within 20 minutes of drive from each other. Legend says that both monasteries were built by father and son Masons, with Sanahin having been built earlier by the father. Mikoyan house-museum is also included in this tour. This tour is also unique with its masterclass of Armenian Barbecue. You will get aquainted with the secrets of the traditional Armenian dish and taste it during the lunch.
- Transportation on comfortable vehicles
- Professional guide service
- All tickets to mentioned historic and cultural sights, museums
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- Additional alcoholic drinks
- The tour for children under 4 is free of charge
- 50 % discount for children 4-10 is available
- We can organize the pick-up from your hotel in city center
- Please e-mail us if there are children under 4 years with you
Stop 1: 11:30
Stop 2: 13:00
Stop 3: 14:00