- "DATE" is a required field.
- "NUMBER OF GUESTS" is a required field.
Private Tour: Amberd fortress, Kari lake
There is a medieval fortress Amberd on the southern slopes of the Mount Aragats, away from the hectic cities. It stands on the rocky cliff on the height of 2100 meters protected from two sides with deep gorges at the junction of rivers Amberd and Arkashen. Lake Kari is situated on Mount Aragats. The Altitude is 3402 m; the surface area is 0,12 sq.m; the depth is 9 m. It is possible to reach Kari Lake from Byurakan by highway. There is a meteorological station, equipped on the Eastern coast of the lake.
- Transportation on comfortable vehicles
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- All tickets to mentioned historic and cultural sights, museums
- Lunches during the tour. We can organize lunch by prior request
- Additional alcoholic drinks
- Please e-mail us if there are children under 4 years with you
- In case the tour is organized in other language, changes of the prices are possible
Stop 1: 11:00
Stop 2: 13:00
Transfer Yerevan - Tsaghkadzor - Yerevan (Mercedes viano)
From Tbilisi: Live Like a Local in Georgia and Armenia